Echo Ridge is a family owned micro-boutique vineyard specialising in premium quality wines that capture the pure, distinctive flavours of the prestigious Hunter Valley region.
In a short time, Echo Ridge has developed a reputation for producing fine quality award-winning wines from the classic Hunter varieties of Shiraz, Semillon and Chardonnay.
Echo Ridge's first vintage was 2006, after purchasing an existing Vineyard & Olive Grove in Pokolbin - in New South Wales' Hunter Valley.
- Over 100 acres of Vineyard & Olive Grove were acquired and renamed Echo Ridge
- Echo Ridge's first vintage (releasing a Chardonnay, Semillon, Shiraz)
- Cellar Door Building was redeveloped
- Echo Ridge's second vintage (releasing a Charonnay, Semillon, Shiraz, Sparkling Rose)
- Echo Ridge wins a Gold Medal for its 2007 Semillon at the Hunter Valley Wine Show
- Echo Ridge releases its first Verdelho
- Echo Ridge Cellar Door opens
- Echo Ridge becomes a major Winery Sponsor of NSW Wine Week
- Echo Ridge recognised as a leading premium producer of distinctive Hunter Valley wines.
- Echo Ridge receives back to back silver at the Cowra & Hunter Valley Wine Shows for 2009 Semillon
- Echo Ridge awarded 95 points, and 5 stars (equal 3rd) for Top 100 Wines (white) released in Australia 2009 by Gourmet Traveller Wine Magaine